We are delighted to announce that ablock will be running mainnet nodes for Avalanche.
The community can stake their AVAX tokens with us to receive staking rewards, starting today.
Why should you stake with us?
We are supporting Avalanche since testnet
- We know how Avalanche works. We ran Denali and Everest nodes to understand every detail of how to run a reliable validator for Avalanche.
- We support the AVA community from day 1. Our guides helped others set up their nodes. Our scripts to launch and deploy nodes were used 502 times by 274 unique users during the Denali testnet.
- We help educate the community. Our case study on the Denali testnet was published on our Medium and Hackernoon.
Join 740 stakers that already trust us
- Our Fantom and LTO nodes are among the top nodes within the respective networks. The community stakes around $6,000,000 in FTM and LTO tokens with us. We’re the #1 validator by stake on LTO Network and the 4th largest community validator on Fantom.
You’ll get the maximum rewards — 12% APY
- We’re staking our funds for one year. This means that you’ll be able to stake your tokens for one year as well — or less, of course –, to maximize your returns. Other validators may opt for a lower self-staking period, which means lower rewards for you as well. As always, DYOR. Cheaper fees don’t always mean higher returns.
You’ll get the ABLK token
- Our stakers will receive the ABLK token. You can trade it or redeem it for AVAX at the end of the staking period. Why? You’ll be liquid even if your AVAX is locked! And also, it will allow us to run community incentives. More details in the next weeks!
10% fee, fixed forever. Yes, we’re not gonna raise it. Or lower it.
- Running validator nodes can get expensive. We optimized our processes, and we’ll offer a 10% fee for our stakers. Unlike other validators that might have to raise their fees in the future to keep up with sustainability, we will never raise it. 10% of your rewards is all you’ll ever pay, staking with ablock.
- We also fully dissociate from the low-fee game that other validators might want to entertain. Running low-fee validators is extremely bad for decentralization. Avalanche is a great network that thrives with many nodes. We support that vision.
You’ll receive bonuses
- We’ll bring our special community programs to Avalanche.
- Referral program: Earn rewards for referring new stakers.
- Free giveback lottery: Every day, lottery winners will receive a part of the fees generated by our node.
- Degressive fees: The more you stake, the lower your fee.
More details will follow soon.
- Use our tools to be up-to-date with Avalanche
- Staking Bot: Find stakingrewards.com information directly on Telegram.
- Wallet Bot: Keep an eye on your AVA-X and AVA-P addresses and transactions.
How to stake with us?
We are excited about the future of Avalanche.
Thank you for your trust,